Changing lives, one girl at a time!
Grade 9, 10 & 11 - L.E.A.P. Scholarships for Girls
McMaster University is dedicated to inspiring young women to change our world by pursuing the field of engineering and is therefore constantly working to increase female enrollment. We reach out to and engage girls through our Youth Programs and special events such as Go ENG Girl, Go CODE Girl and Girls Conference. Our female faculty, undergraduate and graduate instructors aim to introduce young women to their full potential. Our Instructors' goal is to show you how collaborative and creative engineering can be and that we really can change the world, one girl at a time.
Please Note: Online registration requests will not accept scholarship requests. Please do not apply online if you are applying for scholarships
The deadline to apply is Monday, March 20, 2017 by 12:00 p.m
Girls entering grades 9, 10 and 11 in September 2017, who have a keen interest in learning how things work, and how engineering and science affect everyday life.
* Please note only one scholarship per student. If you recieved a LEAP scholarship last year you are not eligible to apply again this year *
Term of Scholarship:
Session 1 (July 4- July 14 * Holiday Monday on July 3rd)
Value of Scholarship:
Learning Enrichment Advancement Program (L.E.A.P.) is offering a full scholarship
At L.E.A.P., our curriculum encourages the development of critical thinking and problem solving skills through labs, lectures, projects and fun education-based activities. You will be given the opportunity to work in McMaster University labs and tour facilities that few people have seen before. You will learn about exciting career paths available to engineers and your time at L.E.A.P. will give you a much better idea of the importance of engineering in our society.
*Please Note: Only one scholarship per applicant will be awarded.
1. Open the Application Form
2. Print out and complete in ink OR save the form as a PDF and complete electronically.
3. Read carefully and fill out the form entirely.
4. Obtain a copy of your latest grade report.
5. Send your completed application and a copy of your latest grade transcript as a PDF by email to email@example.com OR send by fax to (905) 546-5492.
6. The deadline to apply is Monday, March 20, 2017 by 12:00pm
Please note: Online registrations will not accept scholarship requests. Please do not register online if you are applying for a scholarship.